Call Outs from £45.00!
Reliable Breakdown Recovery in Lanarkshire and Surroundings
Car Recovery and Vehicle Transport
We understand that nobody wants to be stranded by the roadside for hours with no help in sight,which is why we operate around the clock, 365 days a year provinfing quality breakdown recovery service for all our customers.
If you’re ever in need of breakdown recovery in Glasgow,or anywere else in Lanarkshire you can expect our professionals to arrive in no time at all. In fact, thanks to being located in Motherwell and having easy access to motorways including the M8, M73, M80, M77 and M74, we can reach any location in Lanarkshire within minutes.
There’s no need to panic if your car breaks down in the middle of the night because we’re at your service 24 hours recovery service.
At Aly Spedition we offer 24 hour emergency breakdown recovery and breakdown assistance in Motherwell, Airdrie, Glasgow, Hamilton, Coatbridge, East Kilbride and across Lanarkshire.
Providing expert roadside assistance, we respond immediately and work quickly to get your car back on the road as soon as possible..
No matter where and when you find yourself in need of help, whether it’s a flat tyre in central Glasgow, a dead battery on Lanarkshire’s country roads or you’ve pumped the wrong fuel, we have a team of experienced mechanics to help you.
Our comprehensive range of services includes car breakdown recovery, vehicle transportation, and vehicle servicing.
When do I pay?
Do I need to pay a deposit?
How do I pay?
We don't ask you to pay any sort of deposit, not does any money whatsoever need to change hands until your vehicle is safely where you want it to be and you're completely happy with your service.
We accept wide range of payments methods such as
- Bank Transfer
- Debit Cards
Terms and conditions
- The payments with other ways of payment than cash, will be charged with extra £3.00 admin fee / transaction.
- Last moment cancellation will occur a call out charge + 10% of the recovery quote, which needs to be paid on the spot.
- After confirming all the details of the job. This will be a considered as a acceptance of all terms and conditions stated here.
- Vehicle collection where waiting times is greater than 1 hr will be charges at a rate of £20.00 / hr if no waiting time advised.
- Non running vehicles wich requires winching on collection and will be charged extra £40.00 if this not been advised.
- Long distance recovery / transport will be done without passangers.
- No smoking is permited in our recovery trucks.